1) What are these rules and why are they needed?
These Online Behaviour Rules require Members to comply with a number of rules and standards of behaviour in connection with the:
- use of the Rewards4Sport Website, mobile app and Points reminder. We call this the "Rewards4Sport Technology".
- use of content displayed by us on the Rewards4Sport Technology. We call this content "Rewards4Sport Content";
- posting of user generated content on any online forum on the Rewards4Sport Technology. We call this content "User Generated Content".
2) What rules apply to the use of the Rewards4Sport Technology and Content
Rewards4Sport Technology and Rewards4Sport Content is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. It may not be used in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit).
You must not deep-link and/or frame to Rewards4Sport Content for any purpose, unless we have given you our permission.
You agree that you will not use or associate Rewards4Sport Content with any material which:
- is threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence or privacy, embarrassing to any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- in breach of confidence or in breach of any legal rights of others;
- breaches any laws; or
- will harm the reputation of Rewards4Sport.
You must not seek to transmit any virus or otherwise impair or harm the Rewards4Sport Technology nor may you misuse it to transmit viruses, otherwise interfere with or in a way that is otherwise harmful to others.
3) What rules apply to User Generated Content?
You must only upload User Generated Content if it doesn't breach any of the following rules.
User Generated Content must not:
- be threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence or privacy, embarrassing to any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- incite or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law;
- consist of advertising or promotional materials;
- contain or reveal personal information of others;
- contain any computer virus, malware or anything similarly harmful;
- breach any laws or infringe the legal rights of others or give rise to other legal claims;
- give feedback on any of our Partners that is not reasonable or fair.
You must not impersonate anyone when submitting User Generated Content or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
4) How may you use User Generated Content?
When you upload or post User Generated Content, that User Generated Content may be viewed by anyone else who uses the Rewards4Sport Technology.
You give us permission for so long as we want to use your User Generated Content:
- to display that User Generated Content (in whole or in edited form) on the Reward4Sport Technology, whether on its own or as part of or in conjunction with Reward4Spaort Content; and
- to use, reproduce and distribute that User Generated Content (in whole or in edited form), whether on its own or as part of or in conjunction with Reward4Sport Content, to promote the Programme and other interactive services we provide. So, for example, we may use any User Generated Content in marketing communications and materials we produce and send, either ourselves or through others, to promote the Programme, Points collecting opportunities and other services we may offer.
You also give us permission to include your name with any of your User Generated Content but you agree that we do not have to do so.
5) How do I report a concern about User Generated Content?
We do not monitor User Generated Content. If you consider that any User Generated Content breaches any of these rules then you may report it to us – see How can I contact you? Any decision to display or delete any User Generated Content is ours and we may remove any such material at any time.